1. The wool surface of the crystal super soft velvet should be more delicate, the hand feel is better, the density between the fibers is higher, the wool has a strong three-dimensional effect, and the appearance is beautiful. Compared with the original super soft, the gloss is higher, the hand feel is softer and thicker, and it keeps warm. Smooth, fine texture, environmental protection, etc.
2. Edge fabric: It is divided into ordinary edge fabric and nylon edge fabric. Common types are usually used.
3. Nylon edge cloth is less used.
4. Twill: Thicker lines are clearly visible.
5. Zheshi cloth: The texture is measured by the count; it should be selected according to the grade and purpose of the product.
6. Knitted fabric: the quality is divided according to the gram weight, and the fabric is more elastic.
7. Electronic cashmere: thinner and brighter, but the wool surface is not soft enough.
8. Cotton cloth: used to make higher-grade printed cloth, which is thicker than T/C cloth.
9. Flannel: Normal polyester is usually harder, with a thickness of about 1.5mm. Acrylic is very soft and is often used for gifts.
10. PU leather: It is a kind of Polyester, the thickness of the fabric will be different.
11. Wool scratching cloth: It is divided into single-sided scratching and double-sided scratching. It has a soft hand feeling but greater elasticity.
12. Velvet: There are several grades. The difference from electronic velvet is that it is softer and relatively expensive.
13. Flocking fabric: divided into single-sided and double-sided. If the base fabric of single-sided flocking is different, the thickness and hardness are different.